Owning the Batch from google is just like finishing your degrees. I consider regular practicing your new ideas persistently will actually help you become a Google Ads Expert.



I would say it is a long journey to become an expert. Even after working 50+ ad campaigns. I am still in the learning phase. I am listing few things which Google frequently punishes me. (It’s just my experience. You might have a different story)

  • New Ad account getting suspended for no reason.
  • Ads campaign stops running even with sufficient budget
  • Managing foreign ad account failure
  • Ad copy disapproval
  • Falling in fake clicks trap
  • Bitter performances of ML-based ad strategies for few campaigns

I am only listing issues that are instantly running in my Mind. All the above-said factors are major issues that will spoil your relationship with your clients. You will be blameless For most of the above-said factors. It is all about being smart over Google’s BOT. I consider them as learning cures. I developing my everyday skills to win the Bot. So one day I can call myself a “Google Ads Advisor” without being guilty.

The reasons and my finding can be quite long and I want to keep my explanation simple.

I am sharing my priority aspects to become a Google Ads Expert.

No alt text provided for this image